Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

What I wore: Restaurant (2)

Hey Lovelies!


I know, another 'restaurant' post. What can I say? I eat out a lot... But the restaurant was so so pretty and it was such a lovely day.
But anyway, I quite liked my makeup so I thought I would share that with you today!!

This is now probably my go-to summer going out look (that was a mouthful). I absolutely love the brown eyes and then the bright red lip and I will most definitely be wearing this when I go out!

All the products that I used
So, firstly I applied my concealers which is collection's lasting perfection one and No7's calm and conceal. Then I put on my foundation, which is Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation as I find it makes your face glow, which is perfect for the summer. Whilst that was soaking into my skin, I filled in my brows with an Estee Lauder eyeshadow, from the palette in the left hand corner, called Wild Sable from the Pure Colour collection. I then went on to my eyes! I covered the lids of my eyes with Sugar Biscuit, from the same Estee Lauder palette I love Sugar Biscuit and I have been using it for years, it's such a nice, light shimmery colour. Next, I put 'Wild Sable' into the crease of my eye and slightly on the lid and blended the c=two colours together. After that, I added another darker brown eyeshadow from Max Factor (which I can't find the name of, sorry) just above the crease of my eye and blended that colour with the Estee Lauder eyeshadow. I then lined my eyes with the Estee Lauder Pure Colour eyeliner - Blackened Cocoa. This eyeliner is very similar in colour to MAC's eyeliner - coffee so check Estee Lauder's eyeliner out MAC lovers! 

After this I contoured my face using the sleek palette in the top right hand corner. Firstly, I used the brown shade to contour under my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I then went down the middle of my nose with the highlighter and on the top of my cheekbones and after that, I added the shimmery blush on to the apples of my cheeks. After, I applied my Bourjois bronzer to every part of my face that the sun would touch and set my makeup with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 

I then used my most favourite red/orange lipstick in the entire world, which has been discontinued much to my disappointment  We all have those lipsticks that we don't use, well this was one of them until a week ago when I absolutely fell head over heels in love with it. It's such a gorgeous colour and has a bit of shimmer. It is the Pure Colour lipstick in Tangerine and it was a beautiful lipstick (Estee Lauder please bring this back!) I'm trying not to use too much of it so it will last me a long time, hopefully. If any of you know where I can find a lipstick similar to this one, please comment below because I need another one like this in my life.

After, I then painted my nails with the Max Factor Max Effect nail polish in Deep Coral which is the same colour as my discontinued Estee Lauder lipstick. I find that this nail varnish dries really quickly and I'm not a patient person so this is a very handy nail varnish indeed!

So Ta Da! That is my complete look! I hope you enjoyed this blog post because I enjoyed writing it and, it took me such a long time to write! 

Thank you for reading, please comment below if you have any suggestions (especially regarding the lipstick) or just any general comments about the look.

Bye my lovelies!! 

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. aw loving the outfit! very casual! c:
    oh and by the way, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award! check out my blog (click) if you want to find out more about it!

    xox, charley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I haven't got a clue about what a Liebster Award is but I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Excellent post! Go take a look at my blog if you'd like! I'll really appreciate it! :)

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    Instagram: @friskyfreckledfeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've looked at your blog and I love it, so I will be following that very soon :)

      Delete
  3. heey beautiful! your blog is so good (: followed! and i find that post very interesting.
    if you want check my blog out,i would be more than happy if you do^_^
    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    kisses♥

    ReplyDelete