Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Primark Mini Haul!

Hello my lovelies!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I wrote on here last! Mainly because I have had blog writer's block and have had absolutely nothing to write about and the fact that I have been quite busy and my camera ran out of battery and I lost the charger. Sorry for that quick 'life update'. 

Anyway, recently I have become a little bit addicted to Primark, which is a good thing for my purse as their stuff is cheap and cheerful but also, the quality of their items has improved! So, this is a collection of things that I have bought recently for me to show you as Primark doesn't have an online shop so you never know what is in there. Also, I know I like to be nosey and see what other people have bought in Primark, so I guessed that my readers would too. 

Let's crack on!

Maxi Skirt with Slit: £8

Firstly, I bought a maxi skirt! Now, I'm not one for flowing dresses or long maxi skirts but this one just caught my eye because it has a slit in it down the front! I've got to admit, the slit does come up a bit high but that's something that we can all work with. Also, it does give you an opportunity to do an 'Angelina Jolie', meaning that you stick your leg out of your skirt/dress and consequently, get your own twitter account made about it. Anyway, I thought that the material was pretty decent, and it looks very pretty and it is an evening essential if you're going away somewhere or a night out! You could team this with crop tops, vest tops, any top you liked really! 

Collared Shirt: £8
The second item that I bought will be no surprise to any of you, but I bought a collared shirt with little rolled up sleeves which I think is super cute. It does come in a range of colours and I do aim to buy all of them because I am that sad, but I chose yellow because it's a bright summery colour and it looks very pretty. The material is of a good quality, except it's see-through so you will need to wear a cami underneath to protect your modesty.

T-Shirt Dress: £5
Moving on to dresses! Now, this dress is an absolute bargain at the small, minuscule price of £5. This is perfect for those of you that need a day dress for a cheap price and they do these in a range of colours too, for £5 and some without the polka dots. Again, it's a tad see through but we can work around it! This dress is also really, really flattering. It starts to clinch to the body at around the bottom of your ribcage so it's really flattering and makes you look very, very skinny which is an added bonus. 

Butterfly cut-out dress: £13
 This dress has been very popular in my local Primark as there was barely any of my sizes left but luckily, I found one! I love, love, love this dress and the fact that it has cut-outs at the waist. It is such a gorgeous material so it's good quality and has a zip-up back. The material isn't very flexible so make sure you get the right size. But apart from that, this is a lovely evening dress.

Shirt Dress: £10
I  thought that this dress was super-summery and had a bit of a tropical feel to it, which I love. Primark have detected the issue of the fact that the material is quite sheer, and have provided a yellow dress lining inside which is great, and it's sewn in, so you won't lose it. The material is of good quality and the dress comes with a belt, which isn't attached so you have to look after that part of the dress. I really like the little gold-coloured buttons on the front as they suit the dress really well.

Sandals: £2.50
Moving on to shoes! Well more specifically, sandals. I have a major problem with feet, I just really do not like them, especially my own. Therefore, I'm trying to learn to like them by wearing sandals! This pair were 2.50 and they look really nice, however, they can feel a bit  tight. I have bought these for beachwear mostly. But they were a complete bargain and they come in black, white and pink? (I'm not too sure if they do anymore colours). 

Gladiator Sandals: £6
This last item was a pair of gladiator sandals. So I was in Primark, looking for another pair of sandals, and I fell head over heels in love with this pair because they look absolutely gorgeous (well done Primark). This pair was the last in my local Primark so you can tell that they've been loved by many. They are so comfortable, I've been wearing them around to get used to them and they're doing very well. The cage is a bit big but it's something that you do get used to and it's a benefit as it makes them easier to wear? That's just my opinion though so yours may be different.

So that's the Primark shopping bag emptied, photographed and reviewed! I hope you liked this post, if you did, don't forget to comment on this post as I love your feedback and go ahead and follow me on gfc and bloglovin'!

Thank you for reading!

Bye lovelies!
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. oooh you picked up some really nice things! I love the gladiators and the t shirt dress xx

    http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love the gladiator sandals! They're so comfortable

      Delete
  2. Loving the look of that shirt dress and the gladiator sandals

    Kylie // lazy2lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shirt dress is very flattering and I love the gladiator sandals too

      Delete
  3. You have good taste in clothing.Some lovely items there!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete