Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

I Have Fallen In Love

Well not romantically, because that would be extremely weird, falling in love with an inanimate object. But, I recently spotted something from Polaroid that I have been desperately hoping for, for about 6 billion years. It is the Polaroid printer! I know, street parties are now on the cards with balloons, party poppers and lots of food! This is probably the best thing Polaroid have produced, apart from their many amazing cameras that I have loved and have wanted since I was about 8. 


But Polaroid being Polaroid, my dreams are not going to come true anytime soon as this little gadget is worth more than an actual, full-size wireless printer with a scanner and photocopier and every other fancy printer aspect under the sun, which truly and deeply upsets me (damn you polaroid). This little gadget costs £99. Genuinely don't know why they didn't just round it up to £100 because that would make my life and everyone's lives much easier. But, alas, it becomes an, even more, tragic story because you have to buy the paper. Yet again, polaroid being polaroid,  have made the paper very expensive. It is £12.99 for a pack of thirty sheets. People may think 'oh, thirty sheets are a lot' YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG. Being a huge lover of instagram, I take pictures whenever, wherever I can; so I have built up a rather large collection of photos that I can't print off, stored in a database somewhere. So at some point, I want to retrieve them and print them all off and be so happy that I could potentially fly with unicorns across a rainbow.


If any of you can afford such a wonderful piece of equipment that I desperately want, then you can buy it here: http://www.polaroid.co.uk/shop/Polaroid_GL10_Instant_Mobile_Printer.html#aPLGL10
Although, not gunna lie, I genuinely despise you if you can afford this.

Apart from that, this little printer is so great it makes me want to cry. One, it is portable so you can take it anywhere and everywhere. You can connect to it wirelessly or use a printer the traditional way (USB ports ftw!) And the photos print in 3x4 polaroid style in less than a minute. Let me take a break, I'm probably going to  cry now.

Anyway, thank you for reading this you beautiful beings! There is lots more to come so I'll be back to the normal fashion, beauty thing very soon! 

Lots of love

xoxo

P.S I'm not going to post a picture because I am scared of copyright infringement.

No comments:

Post a Comment