Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Day 3: London!

Hello lovelies!


I'm really sorry for the long wait for a blog post but I have been ever so busy finishing my exams, but now I am free until September! So i have 12 weeks of blogging and oh my, there will be lots and lots of blogging as I'm doing so so much this summer and I am very much looking forward to it! 

Today I went up to London with my mum and we walked and walked and walked. Therefore, right now, my feet are in so much pain! Ow! 

I thought I'd do a quick blogpost on Day 3 of my summer and show you where I went and what I wore throughout today! Let's get cracking! (Sorry for the picture quality, I stupidly forgot my camera)


So, I'll start with the most important bit which is what I wore! I was in a bit of a hurry today so I couldn't really decide what to wear! But here's what I wore:

Vest top: Miss Selfridge
Blazer: H&M
Shorts: New Look
Necklace: Accesorize
Satchel: Debenhams
Nail Varnish: 305 - Pink Flamingo by Barry M

Unfortunately, I bought most of this stuff at least over a year ago so I don't think much of it's available except the nail varnish which I bought yesterday and it was £2.99.  Apologies though, I know it's not the best look that I've thrown together but I thought it looked okay to walk around London, I promise better looks will be appearing on here very very soon! Also apologies for my face as I'm really not photogenic at all.

Tower Bridge!




I have been to London so many times but not once have I walked across Tower  Bridge! Tower Bridge is absolutely beautiful and I've always admired this amazing bridge and how it shuts and opens when tall boats pass through it. People have also tried to start the padlock trend, similar to those padlock bridges in Paris and I'm hoping that will start to increase over the years. But I'm hoping there won't be too many padlocks of tower bridge for them to ruin it.


St. Katherine's Dock

The boats that were in the docks.


My future ideal penthouse flat (which costs £5 million)
I'd never been to St. Katherine's Docks either but it is one of the most quiet and pretty places in the whole of London. There were boats everywhere, so many folding bridges and then there was the most quaint Starbucks in the middle of it all in a cylindrical building. It had the nicest views of boats and parts of London and a view of a rather nice looking American boy who was crossing one of the many bridges. 

The pretty Starbucks and my new favourite drink: Mocha Chocolate Cookie Frappucino
Favourite Picture

Now to show you my favourite picture that I took today and this was when I was just coming out of St Katherine's Docks: 


 What made this my favourite picture was the composition of the picture, I really loved how the statue was the foreground, the iconic tower bridge in the middle ground and then the Shard as the background. The view at the top of the shard is absolutely incredible so if you're going to London any time soon, do go up there it's amazing.

Thank you for reading this my lovelies! There will be more blogposts very very soon

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Mocha choco chip frap? That sounds amazing!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best drink I have ever had, it just tasted so so good!

      Delete