Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Make-up and Hair Products Haul

Hello Lovelies!

I went shopping a few days ago and inevitably, I ended up in the make-up aisles! I thought I'd share with you the stuff that I bought and basically do a little review on it for you!

Make-Up Products



All the make-up products that I bought.
1. Sleek - Face Form - £9.99


This is Sleek's face contour kit and it is absolutely amazing as it is a three in one! On the left we have the bronzer, in the middle there is a highlighter and on the right is the blusher. All of these are highly pigmented so a little bit can go a long way, therefore, lasting you a long time. This product has been recommended by other beauty blogs that I follow and they all have said that they love this product and I definitely agree! For the price that it is, it's an amazing bargain for a high quality product and guess what? You can buy it here or if you live in the UK you can buy it in your local Superdrug!

2.  Collection - Lasting Colour in Mango Tango - £2.99




The picture doesn't quite reflect the colour of this lipstick but the colour that it is, is gorgeous. As it says, it is long lasting and it's a highly pigmented colour and for a price of £2.99 it is an incredibly cheap lipstick! A definite buy if you don't have that much to spend. You can buy it here.

3. Barry M - Nail Varnish in 134 Yellow - 2.99 


It's a bit of a strange colour nail varnish to buy, but I thought: 'hey it's summer, why not'. Yellow is obviously a summery colour so I thought I'd buy this to accentuate my summer look (hopefully I'll be buying some yellow tops soon). Two coats of this gorgeous nail varnish and you'll be ready to go! You can buy it here.

Hair Products


I succumbed to the immense advertisement of the tangle teezer and bought one and y'know what? I am so glad that I did. That little brush is an amazing little hair gadget that is absolutely fabulous for getting out  knots, so it does exactly what it says on the tin! They are available in a variety of colours but I got the purple and pink one, because purple is my favourite colour.  


I also decided to buy some hairspray! This hairspray is absolutely perfect as it does exactly what it says  on the tin. I put my hair in a plait in order to make my hair go wavy yesterday and it's still as wavy as it was this morning! Also this can is 500ml so it is huuuge, which means it'll last a long long time. I'm planning on curling my hair tomorrow so I'll tell you how that goes, maybe i'll do a before and after blogpost. But yeah, this hairspray is great and smells gorgeous so, BUY BUY BUY

Anyway guys! Thanks for reading this, please comment on any tutorials or stuff that you would like me to review etc. If you like the blog, please give it a follow and I'll love you forever xoxo

Bye my lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment