Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

April Favourites!

Hello lovelies!

Seeing as it's now May, I should probably do an April Favourites post! I thought this would be a good thing to try as it would show you guys what I'm loving at the moment and hopefully it will give you some inspiration too! Let's get cracking!

1. Wake Me Up Foundation (Rimmel London)



 This foundation is possibly the best foundation I have ever used. Other bloggers have been raving about this product so I thought I should give it a go, and it was a great choice! It gives great coverage and lasts for ages so you don't have to worry about it coming off during the day. Personally, I think it does exactly what it  says on the tin, when I put this on, there is not a trace of fatigue upon my face. This is a highly recommended product for anyone to buy.

2. Stay Matte Powder (Rimmel London)


 This is another product that I have loved throughout April as it is a lovely powder! It gives a great coverage and stays put all day. For an extremely cheap price, I think everyone should buy this product because you will definitely not regret it.

3. Scandaleyes (Rimmel London)


Oh. My. God. 
I have a large mascara collection (of around 8 mascaras maybe 9) and this one is the best one that I have ever used. I have tried all the brands, Estee Lauder, Maxfactor, No7 but this one is far better than any of those brands put together. It grips every lash and makes it stand out extremely well and this mascara lasts for ages as a little bit of it can go a very long way.

4. Butterfly Body Spray (Ted Baker)


This little bottle of loveliness smells of spring and summer mixed together. It has the most gorgeous scent and I carry it around with me everywhere and I have been told by many people (boys and girls) that it smells great. This little bottle is running out on me so I'm going to have to get the larger bottle and this one can stay in my handbag. But if you're looking for a body spray that has a sensational scent and lasts for a while, this is the body spray for  you.

5. CARMEX


This little beauty has been with me 24/7 since November and still hasn't run out! It does absolute wonders for your lips as it keeps them moisturised and looking great all day (top-up applications are needed). As a person that suffers from dry chapped lips all year round, I have tried every lip balm under the sun but this one is the best one I've used ever. I use it before I go to bed to my lips are chapped the next morning and throughout the day!

6. Touchable Finish, Ultimate Hold Hairspray (Tresemme)


As a girl who has naturally straight hair, curling your hair and keeping the curls in can be an extremely difficult task. This, however, has made that task possible and you can tell it's good because I have used it all up. It holds my curls in for a good few hours before the straight hair takes over once more. But if you're trying to keep the curls in for a night out, this is the spray to do it with.

7. Gelly Nail Varnish (Barry M)


Seeing as bright vibrant colours are on the cars for SS13, this is the perfect nail polish to try. This particular collection (Gelly) comes in a range of colours ranging from pastels to crazy, vibrant colours. The great part about this nail varnish is that it only needs one coat and you're ready to go. The only thing is, like all Barry M nail varnishes, it takes a while to dry. But it is most definitely worth it as it stays on your nails for days without chipping.


Thank you all so much for reading this and hopefully I've inspired you to try something new this spring. If you've got anything you want me to review or any recommendations for what I should do next, please leave your comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment