Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Gold!

Hi Guys! I haven't posted in such a long time but yet again I have been really busy!

Yesterday I went out and bought some jewelry and I really like a couple of the pieces that I bought so I thought I'd share them with you lot.


Gold Necklace: Chunky Chain



When the heading says 'Chunky Chain' it means it! This is a very chunky necklace but I love it. I've really liked chain necklaces and I couldn't manage to get hold of one that was inexpensive but still looked gorgeous. I found this yesterday in New Look at the price of £6.99, which is a bargain. You can wear this with a black crop top or a dress to make your outfit look edgy.

                              


Gold Ring: Wide Metal Ring



I bought this ring from H&M and it is a really nice ring to wear. At a price of £3.99 it is also inexpensive (and you can buy it here). I found this ring extremely comfortable  and it looks really nice when you wear it with the necklace above.


Quickly, I'm just going to show you nail varnish that would go well with the pieces of jewelry that are displayed above:



This is an idea of what nail varnish you could wear with the ring and necklace if you're going out somewhere nice. The gold nail varnish is part of the Stay Perfect range at No.7 and the glittery nail varnish is one of Topshop's nail varnishes.

Gold Nail Varnish: No7 Stay Perfect in 'Hot to Trot'
Glitter Nail Varnish: Topshop Nails in Ice Crush.

Thank you for reading and hopefully, I'll be able to post something else soon. If you have any suggestions, please comment below


No comments:

Post a Comment