Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

2013

2013 has come around so so quickly! This year I have so many things that I would like to do and I thought that I would share them with you


1. Keep fit

I know that this is a very typical new years resolution but this is something I really want to do. At the moment, I am obsessed with Victoria's Secret Models as they are toned and thin. To achieve their look I'm using their workouts that  they've posted on YouTube which you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH05jPVxs30 (this is the leg workout video but you can find others on their channel)

2. BE ORGANISED! 

This is a really good new years resolution for me because I have a lot of deadlines to meet over the next year so I need to keep up-to-date and plan what work needs to be done!

3. Blog

Even though I started this blog a few days ago, I would like to keep it regularly updated and hopefully in my spare time I will be able to do that.

4. Develop skills in Photography

I love photography so I want to try and develop some skills in photography to aim to produce some really high quality images!

5. BE THE BEST I CAN BE

This is probably the cheesiest new years resolution ever, but I think I really need to believe in myself a lot more. I tend to put myself down so hopefully I will be able to gain confidence and do the best that I can in all aspects of life


No comments:

Post a Comment